There are many reasons explaining why you may be searching for the best inversion table, which is due to its numerous benefits. Back pain, in many cases, is a common reason, however, you also may want to improve the fibromyalgia symptoms, also the breathing and circulation, handling stress, or at least your state of mental health.
The quantity of these Inversion Tables on the market can seem overwhelming. It can become much difficult to decide what is the best and the most suitable for you.
No worry, our top 5 best inversion table reviews will help you find the best one. This is also highly recommended to read some reviews from other people so you can have a better understanding to select the most suitable table.
Best Inversion Table Quick Comparison
|Product||User Settings||Dimensions (LxWxH) inches||Quality|
|Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Therapy Table||4’10’’ – 6’6’’, 300 lbs||46x 28 x 63|
|Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit||4’8’’ – 6’6’’, 300 Lbs||60 x 28,8 x 58,5|
|IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table||4’9’’ – 6’6’’, 350 Lbs||49 x 26 x 65|
|Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Comfort Foam Backrest||4’10’’ – 6’6’’, 300 Lbs||46.4 x 27 x 57|
|Invertio Premium Folding Inversion Table w/ Padded Backrest||4’10’’ – 6’6’’, 300 Lbs||48 x 27,25 x 55|
** Below, you’ll find more detailed reviews, but you can click links above to see current prices and read customer’s review on Amazon
What Is The Inversion Table?
Inversion table is a special table to fix your back, joint issues, enhancing mental abilities, repair the nervous system, detoxification, as well as spine problems. It is created to use the gravity to relieve the spine’s pressure. Then the spine will gradually become decompressed.
The notion behind inversion lies in the fact that when you hang yourself inverted or upside down you will decompress the spine. This would relieve much pain as well as the pressure that the spine has to suffer. All of this process is called inversion or Inversion Therapy. To understand more clearly about inversion therapy, you can visit Wikipedia.
34 Amazing Benefits Of Inversion Table
Spider monkeys or bats are the ones that know much about the advantages of using inversion therapy more than humans know anything about it! However, after many years of continuous research, doctors, scientists, trainers and physical therapists have learned that inversion can bring so many amazing benefits.
Top 5 Best Inversion Table Reviews
If you are looking for best inversion table for the money, this product is definitely for you. It is very popular in the marketplace. So what make everyone love this table? Aside from the price, it is stability and simplicity. You will have a truly safe feeling when using it.
- An adjustable headrest pad with large and comfortable padded backrest
- Our new Patent Pending protective cover
- Five (5) position adjustable safety pin for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap systems
- True balance system for easy inverting with ergonomical ankle holding system
- Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in with a 300 lbs weight capacity
- An easily adjustable headrest cushion with comfortable and large cushioned backrest will help you feel comfortable and help you relieve your pain quickly.
- The specific five-position-side investable pin is easily adjusted as a replacement for the antique style strap; helping your position of inversion be consistent, comfortable and safe every time.
- New Patent Pending cover helps protect the ITX9600 Inversion Therapy Table and promote its durability as well.
- A great balance system for the easy inversion along with the ergonomically system of ankle holding.
- It is such an extraordinary product with high-quality construction, a high level of convenience and comfort with affordable price.
This ITX9600 Inversion Therapy Table can handle users between 4ft-10in and 6ft-6in. It is so sturdy that it can hold up to 300 Lbs. Its dimension is 46 inches in length, 28 inches in width and 63 inches in height. The total weight of this inversion table is 52 pounds. This product is such a wonderful piece with low price, huge welds, and thick tubing.
Being a pioneer in manufacturing of inversion tables, the Teeter Hang Ups is famously customizable inversion therapy tables. It provides you maximum safety, comfort, quality and durability, which will surely make your experience of inversion superior
This Teeter EP-560 Ltd is upgraded in order to fit the needs of your body stretching. It is equipped with the accessories, which suit to target the lower back area. This inversion therapy table is also modified to relieve your backache as well as promote the physical strength.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups are made from specialty foam. Contoured Bed with Hand Grips flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the upright position.
- HIGH GRADE MATERIALS FOR RELIABILITY: Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings for durability.
- TRUST TEETER: UL Safety Certification; 5-year Full Warranty; Easy 5-Step Assembly; 35-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4ft 8in- 6ft 6in user capacity.
- FDA CLEARED: Teeter is the ONLY FDA cleared inversion table indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, spinal stenosis, facet syndrome and more! (see below).
- The secure lockout ensures reliability and durability.
- The inversion grip integrated into the steel frame and the bed in order to promote stretching.
- The ComforTrak Bed for maximizing spinal comfort.
- Ergo-Embrace Supports surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably
- The Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes (sold separately): affix to the Table Bed in order to deliver the trigger spot release as well as support the bottom back for a deeper decompression.
- The Ankle Comfort Dial: provides an appropriate height of foot platform for larger or smaller feet in order to ensure a much more comfortable fit.
- The Stretch Assist Handles: offer the stretching and assistance with an imprinted guide of inversion angle.
Its weight capacity is 300 lbs. and its user capacity is 6ft-6in. The total storage dimension is 20 inches in length, 28.8 inches in width and 66 inches in height. Along with the unique features is the expensive price tag. Nevertheless, its high quality is worth spending.
This is one of the most popular inversion tables on the marketplace. IRONMAN is famous for its efficiency and comfort. This inversion table is specifically built for supporting a capacity of weight to 350 pounds. It is truly helpful for heavy individuals, who want to try the inversion therapy. Moreover, it also offers flexible functions and great features.
- Sturdy inversion table that may help reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Tubular steel frame, memory-foam nylon backrest, and powder-coated finish
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers; inverts up to 180 degrees
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions; Folds for storage; measures 26 x 65 x 49 inches (W x H x D);
- Product Weight - 75 pounds, Carton Weight - 85 pounds, Weight Capacity - Supports up to 350 pounds.
- Extremely wide, with the heavy-duty and durable tubular steel frame as well as the anti-scratch finish offering extra security, durability, and stability during the process of inversion.
- Strong and sturdy inversion therapy table for relieving back stress as well as stimulating the circulation.
- The provision of the vinyl side covers helps protect your fingers and your hands.
- Floor stabilizers, non-skid and durable rubber enable the users to confidently invert themselves without worrying about whether their inversion therapy table slips or not.
- The adjustable ankle cushions are ergonomically molded in order to hold the ankles of users securely in right position.
Just like its name, IRONMAN is such sturdy and strong equipment. Product Set Up Dimensions: 49 x 26x 65(LxWxH). The carton weight is 85 pounds whilst the actual weight of the equipment is only 75 pounds. Its price is still affordable in comparison with other types of inversion tables.
Of all the common inversion tables on the marketplace, The Exerpeutic of Inversion Table with the Comfort Foam Backrest is outstanding thanks to its various features despite its affordable price. With only the simple frame, this table can handle up to 300 pounds in weight.
The Exerpeutic is very flexible thanks to its adjustable height. Therefore, you can always comfortably use this equipment regardless of your height, as long as your height is still in its allowable range.
- Sturdy, multi-angle, user-height adjustable inversion table with soft foam padded backrest
- Heavy duty 1.5-inch square steel frame with 300-pound weight capacity
- Extra-long, full loop safety handle bars and adjustable tether strap for safe and easy inversion adjustment and return to upright
- Foam rollers and ankle cushions hold ankles safely and comfortably; easy pull pin release
- Height adjustable for users from 4 feet, 10 inches to 6 feet, 6 inches tall
- Much more convenient with the pull pin system.
- Ankle cushions and foam rollers help to hold your ankles comfortably and safely.
- Adjustable, flexible tether strap, full-loop safety, and extra-long handlebars let users invert and return safely to the first position at any time.
- Constructed with a heavy-duty steel frame and the power-coated finish, this equipment helps you perform comfortable and safe inversion therapy.
Its dimensions are 57 inches in length, 27 inches in width and 46.6 inches in height. Its total weight is about 55 pounds. The adjustable height for all users from 4 feet and 10 inches to 6 feet and 6 inches tall. This inversion table offers the stress and the back relief at a low cost. It is also possibly inverted independently and completely at your house.
This inversion table is outstanding in the marketplace thanks to its highly innovative feature and sturdy design. It is a contoured, padded, and large backrest with the split head pillows for more ultimate support. This inversion table also offers a full 180-degeree-inversion.
The Invertio is a combination of a footrest and 4 thickly comfortable padded foam rollers. Its soft foam handrails offer you a quick and easy returning into any upright position. Its unit is foldable that is very useful for whoever live in the apartments or limited spaces.
- Accommodates users up to 300 pounds in weight and from 4'10" to 6'6" in height
- Foldable, heavy-duty steel frame with non-skid feet
- Adjustable padded ankle supports, extra-long padded handles
- Full inversion; unit inverts completely upside down
- Includes instruction manual
- The extra-long handles and adjustable padded foam ankles support help suspend an individual on it as well as elevate his/her body during the routines.
- Supports users about 300 pounds weight and from 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in in height.
- Non-skidded surface for preventing unexpected slips.
- A perfect match for any users with adjustable 8 positions.
- Extra-long handrail in 40 inches that helps safe and easy returning and inverting from an upright position.
Its total weight is about 52 pounds. This equipment comes from with nylon aprons and a silver frame. Assembled base – Dimensions is 48 feet in length and 27 ¼ in width and its height is 55 feet when the pivot joint is in the 3rd position.
How Can You Use Your Inversion Table In The Right Way?
Inversions are usually practiced in the field of yoga in order to reduce stress, let the spine be elongated and also aid your body’s circulation. Inversion table can provide the same benefits, and you do not have to balance on the head and hands.
Whereas being securely strapped on the table, it is possible for you to tilt yourself from upside down. Once you are there, you are able to stretch and perform exercises and do not have to put much pressure on the spine. Obviously, it is always possible to relax by hanging from the upside down.
Follow these below detail guide on how to use your inversion table in order to ensure the effectiveness as well as safety.
- Step 1: Stay in a convenient environment that offers much space for you to move, no interruptions far away from the tables and the chairs.
- Step 2: Correctly adjust your inversion table according to your individual height and weight
- Step 3: Carefully tighten its safety straps to guarantee security and safety
- Step 4: Adjust your table to its smallest angle
- Step 5: Start stepping on the table
- Step 6: Make sure your feet secured and relaxing
- Step 7: Lift hands to the above of your shoulders
- Step 8: Keep practicing at some low angles
- Step 9: Change to higher angles
Some Common Questions
1.How Can These Things Do Any Help In My Back Pain?
Inversion therapy has basically functioned as inverting your body to the upside down in order to elongate your spine which let your disks depressurize, therefore it can relieve your back pain, muscles aches, stress, and other issues. This inversion therapy is easily performed at your home with the suitable inversion table.
2.How Convenient Is It For Me To Store It Away. It Looks Like It May Take Up Much Space?
Storing the inversion table seems simple. This inversion table is able to be folded in for less than a minute to be stored in any closet, behind your door when it isn’t in use.
3.How Long Can You Invert?
I usually recommend beginners as well as intermediates take different approaches to using the inversion tables because every person’s body is different
- Beginners should only use the inversion table 3 to 5 minutes each time
- Intermediates: If you already used the inversion table many times, then you must know what make you feel relaxing and comfortable. When you feel uncomfortable, immediately get off your inversion table to take some break
So what is the best inversion table? To be frank, its answer is up to you. Speaking of price, quality and comfort, there are many different inversion table categories. If you want a friendly-budget and also safe nature inversion table which you can completely trust, the Innova model ITX9600 of Heavy Duty for Inversion Table is exactly what you are searching for. If you are seeking for some high-quality items that comfort your back effectively then choose IRONMAN Gravity model 4000 Highest of Weight Capacity for Inversion Table immediately.
Overall, it depends on the balance as well as being able to prioritize what you want for an inversion therapy. Fortunately, we can provide many awesome inversion table reviews to guide you to dig a little much deeper into these specific models. We hope by this article you can decide which one is the best for you. If you have information about any cool products then please share for us in the comments.”