Have you been feeling extremely tired lately? Do you feel any pain on your back every time you move and you are thinking of getting the best back massage to alleviate it? Are you looking for other ways on how to get rid of tiredness instantly? That must be a sign that you have been overworking yourself and if you keep doing it, it may lead to something even more serious.
Suffering from a back pain is the first sign of fatigue. And if you are a health and fitness enthusiast like me, feeling tired all the time must be something that you never want to happen to you. Fatigue will reduce your motivation to get your work done. Once you feel it, you just want to sit down or lay in bed until you feel better and don’t feel any pain anymore.
However, sometimes when you are the type of person who always wants to be productive, just sitting down and hibernating is a big no-no. And sometimes, it just does not work. It won’t work when you keep thinking about all the things you could have done while you’re trying to recover from your back pain and fatigue.
I have been there. I have done that. It is not always easy. That is why I did my research and tried to find all the best home remedies for body pain and tiredness.
What Are The Best Home Remedies for Body Pain and Tiredness?
There are actually so many good home remedies that you can try to recover yourself from body pain and for you to feel energized every day.
Let me start by categorizing these home remedies into two: first is the food you can eat to make yourself feel better and second, will be the things you can do to recover. I am hoping that these things will help you discover how to get rid of fatigue and weakness.
1.Food To Eat
Eating food that contains necessary nutrients is one of the most effective ways to fight off fatigue and back pain.
Here are some great examples:
- Bananas. Potassium is one important nutrient that helps your body convert sugar into energy. This nutrient is commonly found in bananas. Bananas also contain Vitamins B and C, Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, fiber, carbohydrates and other nutrients that will help you get rid of tiredness and dehydration. Try to eat one to two bananas every day.
- Yogurt. Yogurt is a great source for quick energy, which is why some people who usually do not get heavy breakfasts opt for a quick yogurt meal in the morning instead. Yogurt contains a high amount of protein that can greatly help in combatting overfatigue.
- Watermelon. If you are someone who is unable to drink the sufficient amount of water every day, eating watermelon is a great alternative. One reason why you could get easily tired and dehydrated is the lack of water in your body. Watermelon can help you solve that since it is very rich in water and electrolytes.
- Oatmeal. Oatmeal is a great source for quality carbohydrates that fuel your brain and muscles with the necessary energy. It also contains helpful nutrients such as protein, vitamin B1 and magnesium. Try to eat oatmeal for breakfast. It will be even better if you add fruits that could help you boost your energy such as the ones I mentioned earlier – bananas and watermelon.
- Green tea. Drinking a cup of green tea is not only refreshing, it will help you relax and have a more energetic vibe. This is due to the polyphenols that it contains. These polyphenols also help reduce stress and enhance your mental focus. You can try to drink two to three cups of green tea every day.
- Licorice. Licorice roots contain Glycyrrhizin that is responsible for combatting fatigue. Boil a dried licorice root in water for ten minutes. After that, strain it and add honey or lemon and drink it while it is warm. This will also help you regulate your cortisol levels. Cortisol is a “stress” hormone and having too much of it is one of the reasons why you could not sleep at night, thus making you feel exhausted the next day.
- Ginseng. Ginseng is very popular especially among older people as they are known to improve body energy and to help recover from stress. Just like licorice, it will have the same effect on you. It will also balance your cortisol levels, and thus help you get your much needed sleep. Soak a dried ginseng in a cup of hot water for ten minutes and then strain. Add honey or lemon for taste.
2.Things To Do
Besides eating the food that will help you get the energy you need, here are some things you can also do to recover from back pain and tiredness:
Get an ice pack. Ice works great as a pain reliever as it temporarily blocks pain signals and reduces swelling on affected areas in your body. Wrap an ice pack in a towel and lay it on your affected body part for twenty minutes or until it gets warm.
Use a back rub cream or ointment. Ointment and back rub cream will help you feel so much better. You can put a pea size of it on your palm and gently massage it on your lower back.
Use a back massager. Of course, you cannot just massage your back because you need a huge amount of pressure to do that, and sometimes you cannot find someone to do that for you. Getting the best back massager in the market, however, will do the trick for you.
Back massagers are great because of so many reasons. You can benefit so much from it mainly because it is portable, easy to use on your own and most importantly, they can help you recover from your back pain quickly. There are so many great back massagers available online. You just have to check and see which one is the best for you.
There are indeed so many things you can do to help you feel energized and free from pain. I am hoping that all these best home remedies for body pain and tiredness will help you a lot when you feel like you cannot take the stress and pain any longer.
Do you think I missed out one of the best home remedies? Let me know in the comment section below. If you liked this article, please do not hesitate to click the “like” button below and share this with your friends. Thank you for reading!